Important : We have changed the way you order repeat prescriptions online. Once you have registered, you will be able to view, print and order your repeat medications.
Please click on the link below or under Further Information 'Online Patient Access' on the right.
To read more on why the changes are happening click here
Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- By Hand – drop your repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By Post – send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Through your local chemist - many chemists will order and deliver your prescription.
- PLEASE SEE NEW INFORMATION ABOUT THE NEW ELECTRONIC PRESCRIPTION SERVICE. CLICK THE LINK TO THE RIGHT OF THE PAGE. Your prescription can be sent directly to the chemist that you nominate.
- Online – the practice is able to offer access to your medical records to order prescriptions, change address or book appointments - please register at https://www.emisaccess.co.uk or ask at reception for a registration form.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please allow two full working days between requesting and collecting your medication. You will need to allow longer if you are ordering through your pharmacy.